PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer (Civil). Apply for 171 Junior Engineer (Civil) Job Vacancy under the Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam. Assam Public Service Commission Latest Job/ Vacancy in 2021. Get Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt. Job News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer Overview
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the latest official notification regarding the recruitment of 171 Junior Engineer (Civil) Job/ Vacancy under the Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the link given below.
PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
No. of Posts: 171 (One Hundred Seventy One)
Department: Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam
Reservation: UR: 53, OBC/ MOBC: 54, SC: 07, ST(P): 18, ST(H): 22, EWS: 17
Salary for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month)
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500
Grade Pay: Rs. 8,700
Pay Band: PB-2
Eligibility Criteria for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(i) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency
(ii) The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam
Educational Qualification for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
3 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Apply for 6296 Graduate Teacher Vacancy | Apply Online
- North East Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2021 | NESFB | Apply for 94 Officer, Manager & Other Vacancies
- DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2272 Post Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy | Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 07 Manager, Accounts Officer & Assistant Vacancy
- Water Resource Department Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 JE & AE Vacancies
- OIL Recruitment 2021 for 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy | Oil India Limited Jobs
Age Limit for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Category of the candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
|Category||Total Amount (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||185.40|
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
The applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website.
The applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
Important Dates for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29-01-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||31-01-2021|
Important Links for PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|