RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023. Official Recruitment Notification. Apply for 07 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023 News and Notification here at AssamGovJob.in
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023
The Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat has released the official notification for RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 07 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts.
Interested & eligible candidates must sent in their applications to the address given below. Links to the detailed notification & application form is also given in this article.
Keep reading to know all details about the RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023 like educational qualifications, age limit, salary, vacancy details, etc.
You May Also Like:
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat|
|Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No of Posts: 7
- UR: 05
- OBC: 01
- ST: 01
Pay Scale: Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix; Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200
Age Limit for RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023
- All candidates must be within the age group of 18- 27 years of age.
- Relaxation will be given as per government guidelines.
Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment
- Candidates must have qualified the 12th Board Examination from a recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter
- OR, Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Application Fee for RFRI Jorhat Vacancy
- All candidates, except ST & Women candidates, have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500
- The amount is to be deposited to: Savings Bank Account No. 393102010059274 (IFS Code: UBIN0539317) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat branch in favour of Director, ICFRE-Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat and proof of payment/deposit of application fee is to be attached with the application form.
|Start Date of Application||29.08.2023|
|Last Date of Application||29.09.2023|
How to Apply for the RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023?
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the following documents to the address given below:
- Certificate of proof of age.
- Certificates/ Mark-sheets of educational qualifications.
- PWD Certificate, if any.
- Caste Certificate
- OBC Candidates applying for reserved posts have to show a Non-Creamy Layer certificate.
All applications and documents must be put in an envelope marked as “Application for the post of_____________ (with post code) & sent to the address given below:
To, The Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Sotai Deovan, Jorhat-785010, Assam.
Note: The last date to submit applications is 29.09.2023
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Which post is the RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for?
The RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023 announced 07 Vacant Posts for Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
When is the last date to apply for the RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply for the RFRI Jorhat Vacancy 2023 is 29.09.2023.