SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India Recruitment 2023. SBI Clerk Notification 2023. SBI Clerk Online Apply 2023. Apply for 8283 Junior Associate SBI Notification. Keep reading to know all details like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, etc.
SBI Clerk Notification 2023
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official recruitment notification for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 8283 Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) Posts.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Notification 2023 through the official website sbi.co.in/careers. The last date to apply is 07.12.2023
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||8283 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 17,900 – Rs. 47,920|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)
Organisation: State Bank of India (SBI)
No. of Posts: 8283 Posts
No. of Posts in North Eastern States: 685 Posts
- Assam: 30 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 69 Posts
- Manipur: 26 Posts
- Meghalaya: 77 Posts
- Mizoram: 17 Posts
- Nagaland: 40 Posts
- Tripura: 26 Posts
Salary: Rs. 17,900 – Rs. 47,920
Related Post: India Post Recruitment 2023 for 1,899 Group-C Posts
Age Limit: 20-28 years (as on 01.04.2023)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.12.2023.
Final Year Candidates: Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.12.2023.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/ UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/ UT.
Related Post: SSB Recruitment 2023 for 272 Posts
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750
- ST/ SC: Exempted
Candidates will be selected for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Phase – I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Test of specified opted local language
- Final Selection
SBI Clerk Online Apply 2023
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the SBI Clerk Online Apply must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use
- Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/ UT only
- Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/ UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/ UT
SBI Clerk Recruitment Apply Online Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
When is the start date to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2023?
The start date to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2023 is 17.11.2023
When is the last date to apply for the SBI Clerk 2023?
The last date to apply for the SBI Clerk 2023 is 07.12.2023