SBI PO Recruitment 2023. Official Recruitment Notification. Apply Online for 2000 Posts. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job Recruitment 2023 News and Notification here at AssamGovJob.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released their official recruitment notification for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 2000 posts for the post of Probationary Officer (PO).
Working for the SBI is a dream for many, and this is a golden opportunity for eligible candidates. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 by visiting the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in. Online forms will be available from 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023.
Keep reading to find all the details about the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 notice like age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, etc. Interested & eligible candidates can apply through the official link provided below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Age Limit for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023
- All candidates must be within the age group of 21- 30 years of age.
- Relaxation will be granted as per government guidelines.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total No. Of Posts: 2000
- General: 810
- EWS: 200
- OBC: 540
- SC: 300
- ST: 150
SBI PO Latest Vacancy Salary 2023
- The starting basic pay is Rs. 41,960 (with 4 advance increments)
- Additional allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributed Pension Fund i.e., NPS, LFC, Medical Facility, Lease rental facility etc.
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate or equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Final Year Students: Students in their final year/semester can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Others: Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant can also apply for this post.
Application Fee for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted, i.e., no examination fee
SBI PO Selection Process
The SBI PO Vacancy 2023 will select candidates on the basis of their performance on a three-phase examination system:
- Preliminary Examination (Phase I)
- Main Examination (Phase II)
- Interview (Phase III)
|Start Date of Application||07.09.2023|
|Last Date of Application||27.09.2023|
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible & interested to apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 can do so by visiting the official SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
All candidates are advised to read the official recruitment notification carefully first, and then follow the steps given below carefully to apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023.
Steps to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 by following the steps given below:
- Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- This will take you to the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in/
- Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Who is eligible to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Graduates, Final Year Students, CA, Costs Accountant & Medical Engineering passouts can apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023.
When is the last date to apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply for the SBI PO Vacancy 2023 is 27.09.2023