SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India New Vacancy 2023. SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF. SBI Resolver Vacancy 2023. Apply Online for 94 Resolver Posts. Keep reading for eligibility criteria, vacancy details, salary, etc
SBI Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF
The State Bank of India has released the official recruitment notification for the State Bank of India Vacancy 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 94 Resolver Posts in various cities all across India.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the SBI Recruitment 2023 through the official website www.sbi.co.in. The last date to apply is 21.11.2023
Related Post: Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023 for 66 Posts
SBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||94 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 45,000|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Resolver
Total No. of Posts: 94 Posts
- Guwahati: 02 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 04 Posts
- Amaravati: 03 Posts
- Bengaluru: 06 Posts
- Bhopal: 06 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 03 Posts
- Chandigarh: 06 Posts
- Chennai: 05 Posts
- Delhi: 13 Posts
- Hyderabad: 04 Posts
- Jaipur: 09 Posts
- Kolkata: 06 Posts
- Lucknow: 09 Posts
- Maharashtra: 06 Posts
- Mumbai Metro: 03 Posts
- Patna: 07 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 02 Posts
- MMGS-II: Rs. 40,000
- MMGS-III: Rs.40,000
- SMGS-IV: Rs. 45,000
Related Post: BEML Recruitment 2023 for 101 Posts
Since, the applicants are retired officers of SBI, no specific educational qualifications are desired. But interested candidates must read the following guidelines:
- The retired officers should have a good track record of performance and deep knowledge of the Bank’s systems and procedures.
- The retired officers should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area, as per requirement.
- The retired personnel should possess the special skill/ aptitude/ quality, as per the requirement.
Prior Work Experience (If Any)
- Preference will be given to Ex-officers having sufficient work experience, deep knowledge of systems and procedures, and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in the candidate to be called for an interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: The merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in the interview only, subject to the candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate scores common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
For Fresh engagement:
- The shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed by the interview committee and the decision of the committee will be final and binding in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing in the Interview process.
- The merit list will be drawn from the Circle wise, category, and the candidates will be posted in the preferred Circle for which they are applying, in the event of their selection and will not be entitled to inter-circle transfer.
State Bank of India Recruitment Online Apply
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2023 must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
When is the start date to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2023?
The start date to apply is 01.11.2023
When is the last date
to apply for the SBI Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply is 27.11.2023