SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admit Card 2023 Download for PET 2023 at scertassam.co.in. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Admit Cards here at AssamGovJob.in
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admit Card 2023
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam has released the Admit Card of Pre Entry Test (PET) 2023 for admission into 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course on 1st September 2023.
The candidates who submitted their online application for SCERT, Assam D.El.Ed. Admission 2023 for the Pre-Entry Test (PET), for which candidates can now download their Admit card from the SCERT website (www.scertassam.co.in)
As per latest official notification by SCERT Assam, the SCERT PET 2023 will be scheduled to be held on 10th September 2023.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admit Card Details
|Test||Pre-Entry Test (PET) 2023|
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Duration||2 Years (2023-2025)|
|Council||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam|
|Date of Pre Entry Test (PET), 2023||10th September 2023|
|Exam Type||OMR Based Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st September 2023 at 4 PM|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | WhatsApp|
How to download SCERT D.El.Ed Admit Card?
SCERT Assam has released the Admit Card or Call Letter for the SCERT Pre Entry Test (PET) 2023 on 1st September 2023.
Candidates who have applied earlier for this course can now download their SCERT Admit Card from the Official Website scertassam.co.in by following the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Step 2: Click on SCERT Admit Card link.
- Step 3: A page will be displayed, enter your details including your Registered Mobile Number and Date of Birth to Login.
- Step 4: Your SCERT Assam Admit Card will be displayed,
- Step 5: Take a print out of the admit card and carry the same to your examination
Important Web-Links of SCERT Assam PET Admit Card
D.El.Ed Pre-Entry Test (PET) Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates aspiring to take up teaching as a profession at elementary level may apply to appear in the Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2023 for admission into 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course. Here we will provide the question pattern, syllabus and all other details about PET 2023.
The Test shall have two Sections: Section-I and Section-II. Other details are as mentioned below.
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Number of question||100 questions|
|Mark carried by each question||01|
|Negative marking||For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted|
|General English||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||15 Marks|
General English: Vocabulary, tenses, verbs, preposition, comprehension, voice-change, narration, adverbs, synonyms, antonyms.
General Knowledge: Current affairs, who is who, abbreviations, constitution of India, History of Assam, Inventions and discoveries, Sports. Art and Culture, Every day Science, World Organizations, Geography of India, Educational Commissions and Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
Reasoning: Logical and analytical reasoning, pattern etc.
|General Mathematics||15 Marks|
|General Science & EVS||15 Marks|
|Social Science||20 Marks|
|Language (Assamese/ Bangla/ Bodo)||15 Marks|
- Numbers: Natural, whole, even and odd numbers, prime and composite numbers, place value, four fundamental operations of number, factors and multiples, prime factors, LCM and HCF, ascending and descending order.
- Fractions: Concept of fraction and its uses.
- Percentage: Concept of percentage, solving problems involving percentage, profit and loss.
- Money: Concept of money, solving problems involving money.
- Geometry: Angles, types of angles, types of triangle, types of quadrilateral, circle.
- Measurement: Length, area, volume and perimeter of different geometrical figures, Measurement of weight and time.
- Data handling: Representation of data, bar diagram, Pie diagram.
- Square & square root: Concept of square root, solving problems involving square root.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Simple algebraic equation.
Science & Environmental Science:
- Natural and Social Environment.
- Factors influencing environment.
- Causes of environmental degradation: Air, water, sound and soil pollution.
- Environmental Issues: Flood, erosion, earthquake, deforestation, population explosion.
- Environmental protection- Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government.
- Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change.
- Chemical reaction.
- Force, energy, motion.
- Cell–Plant and animal cell, structures.
- Adaptation in plants, reproduction in plants.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature.
- Acid, Bases and Salt.
- Light and Reflections.
- Weather and climate.
- Respiration in organism and in plants.
- Natural and human resources.
- Atmosphere and its different layers.
- Freedom movement of India and role of India.
- Constitution of India and its importance.
- Democracy and its principles.
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom.
- Ancient urban civilization.
- Government: State and Central.
- Earth and its structure.
- Consumer protection and right.
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society.
- Transport and communication.
- Agricultural and Industrial development.
- India after independence.
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio economic development in Assam.
- Objectives of Language learning .
- Importance of language learning.
- Application of phrases and idioms.
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill).
- Methods of language teaching.
- Difference between home language and mother tongue.
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar (sandhi).
- The verb and number (singular and plural).
- Reading Comprehension Test.
- Nattabidhi, Sattabidhi.