Women and Child Development Recruitment 2024: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Latest Recruitment for 49 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO). You can apply online for this Assam Career CDPO Recruitment from 19.12.2023 to 18.01.2024 after reading the complete official notification pdf given below.
Also, get all the latest and upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
Women and Child Development Recruitment 2024 Overview
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 49 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) & Allied Cadre posts under the Women and Child Development (WCD) Department, Government of Assam.
An overview of the latest APSC CDPO Vacancy 2024 has been given below:
|Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
|Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 97,000
|19th December 2023
|18th January 2024
|YouTube | Telegram
Women and Child Development Recruitment 2024
Name of Post: Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadre
No. of Posts: 49
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 20
- OBC/ MOC: 15
- SC: 04
- ST: 06
- ST(H): 04
Salary: Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 + Grade Pay: Rs. 9,700
Also Read: Assam Financial Corporation Recruitment 2024
APSC CDPO Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology/ Economics from a recognised University OR
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology from a recognised University OR
- Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition from a recognised University.
Women and Child Development Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2023
Age Relaxation: The category wise age relaxation for the new Assam CDPO Recruitment is mentioned below:
- SC: 05 years
- ST: 05 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 03 years
- PwBD: 10 years
The candidates must be Indian citizens as defined under Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate as proof of residency along with the application form.
Women & Child Development Assam Recruitment Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC
How to Apply for Women and Child Development Recruitment 2024?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the CDPO Vacancy by visiting the Official Recruitment Portal of Assam Public Service Commission.
The candidates may also follow the steps mentioned below to apply online:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website apsc.nic.in
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use
Important Dates of Women and Child Development Recruitment
|19th December 2023
|18th January 2024
Apply Online Links for Women and Child Development Vacancy Assam
What is the total number of vacancies released by APSC for CDPO Recruitment?
APSC has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 49 CDPO & Allied Cadre vacancies.
What is the starting date to apply for Women and Child Development Recruitment?
The starting date to apply for Women and Child Development Recruitment is 19th December 2023
What is the last date to apply for Women and Child Development Assam Recruitment?
The last date to apply for Women and Child Development Assam Recruitment is 18th January 2024