DC Sonitpur Assam Govt Job Recruitment 2022. Apply for 18 Mandal (Grade III) Posts. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Government Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 18 Lot Mandal (Grade III) vacancies under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the vacancies as per the official format as discussed below.
DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Mandal (Grade III)|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Educational Qualification||HSLC Passed + others|
|Last Date||21st October 2022|
DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Mandal (Grade III)
No. of Posts: 18
Category Wise Vacancy:
- OBC/ MOBC: 01
- ST(P): 05
- ST(H): 05
- EWS: 06
- PWD: 01
Salary: Pay Band Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 per month with other allowances as admissible under the rules
ALSO READ: DC Darrang Recruitment
Age Limit for DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2022
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
Educational Qualification for DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination
- The candidate must possess a valid 06 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati
- The candidates having a minimum 06 (six) months diploma/ certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute may be given preference
How to Apply for Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment 2022
The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur. Post applied for shall be superscripted on the scaled envelope.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Self attested copies of all Certificates / Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications, 6 (Six) months Recorders’ Certificate Class Course, (RCCC) training passed certificate and other required qualifications, Age proof Certificate, EWS Certificate, PWD Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate and Declaration in Form ‘‘A’’ under Rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Service (Application of small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019.
- 03 (three) copies of self attested recent coloured Passport size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- The applicants are required to enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/- alone with the applications.
- The applicant shall furnish their Mobile Number, WhatsApp Number and Email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication and information relating to the conduct of examination.
Important Dates for Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date||21st September 2022|
|Last Date||21st October 2022|
Important Links for Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Official Advertisement||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|More Government Jobs||CLICK HERE|
1. How many vacancies under DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022?
DC Sonitpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 18 Lat Mandal (Grade III) vacancy
2. What is the last date to apply for DC Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for DC Office Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 is 21st October 2022
3. How to apply for DC Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment 2022?
The candidates needs to apply through the Standard Form provided in the link below
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.