PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023: A scheme to fulfill your educational aspirations. Financial Aid by the Government.
Check the important details on PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 like Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form, Apply Online, Last Date, Official Website, Application Form Pdf, Beneficiary List, Status, Benefits, Qualification, Documents Required, etc. on AssamGovJob.in
PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023
The PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 was developed & launched under the guidance of the Department of Financial Services (Finance Ministry), Department of Higher Education (Education Ministry) & the Indian Banks Association (IBA).
The PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 Scheme was launched with the aim to provide government-backed financial aid to meritorious students of the country, regardless of their economic backgrounds. This scheme aims to help students apply for financial aid without being overburdened, and help them reach their academic goals.
Keep reading to find all the details about the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 ike its benefits, eligibility criteria, associated banks, aims, etc.
PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023|
|Introduced by||Department of Financial Services (Finance Ministry), Department of Higher Education (Education Ministry) & the Indian Banks Association (IBA)|
|Objective||To help meritorious students get Financial Aid|
|Beneficiaries||Students all over India|
|State||All Over India|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Documents required for PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
Students who wish to apply for the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme must keep the following documents handy:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Bank Account Passbook
- School or college ID card
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Current mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Benefits of PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023
- The PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 makes education accessible to students of all economic backgrounds.
- The Central Government extends financial support to facilitate access to quality education, making this one of the safest education loans for a student to take.
- This scheme gives opportunities to academically-gifted students of all economic classes, making it extremely inclusive.
Banks Participating in PM Vidya Laxmi Education Loan 2023
We have compiled a list of all the banks in India that are participating in the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023 & the names of their Education Loan schemes below:
- Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited : Educational Loan Under The Scheme Of Abhyudaya Gyan Vardhini
- Allahabad Bank: Education Loan
- Andhra Bank: Dr. Pattabhi Vidya Jyothi Scheme
- Axis Bank
- Bank Of Baroda: Baroda Gyan, Baroda Scholar, Baroda Education Loan To Students Of Premier Institutions, Baroda Vidya, Baroda Education Loan For Executive Development Programmes (India), Baroda Education Loan For Executive Development Programmes (Abroad) Skill Loan Scheme
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of Maharashtra: Model Educational Loan Scheme
- Canara Bank : IBA Model Education Loan Scheme For Study In India And Abroad
- Central Bank Of India: Cent Vidyarthi
- Corporation Bank: Corp Vidya Loan Scheme
- Dena Bank: Skill Loan Scheme ( Kaushal Rin Yojana)
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited: Vidyavardhini Education Loan Scheme
- Federal Bank: Suvidya Education Loan Scheme
- GP Parsik Bank Ltd: Federal Special Vidya Loan Scheme
- HDFC Bank: Fed Scholars
- ICICI Bank: Vidya Siddhi
- IDBI Bank: Education Loan For Vocational Courses, Education Loan Scheme For Other Management Quota Students, Education Loans For Students Studying In Premier Education Institutes, Education Loan For Courses Offered By ICAI, Education Loan For Special Courses, Education Loan To Physically Challenged Persons Under NHFDC Scheme, Education Loan For Non-Vocational Courses
- Indian Bank: Revised IBA Educational Loan Scheme – 2011 IB Skill Development IB Educational Loan Prime Nit IB Educational Loan Prime Non- IBA Educational Loan
- Indian Overseas Bank: Vidhyajyoti Educational Loan yaba scholar job security Vidya Jyoti Educational Loan Scheme job career dream Job Vidya Shrest skill loan scheme
- Karnataka Bank Limited: KBL Vidyanidhi Scheme
- Skill Loan Scheme
- Karur Vysya Bank: KVB Educational Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
- New India Cooperative Bank Limited: Vidya Vikas Loan Scheme
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab And Sind Bank: Model Education Loan Scheme For Pursuing Higher Education In India And Abroad, Skill Loan Scheme Psb Excellence, Education Loan Scheme For Premier Institutions (i.e. IITs/IIMs And ISB Hyderabad)
- Punjab National Bank: Panab Kaushal, Panab Saraswati, Panab Pratibha, Panab Flight
- RBL Bank Limited: Education Loan
- State Bank Of India SBI Student Loan Scheme SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme SBI Scholar Loan Scheme SBI Skill Loan Scheme
- Syndicate Bank: Skill Loan Syndvidya Syndsupervidya
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Limited: TMB Education Loan, TMB-Skill Development Loan, TMB-Super Education Loan Scheme
- UCO Bank: UCO Education Loan, UCO Super Premier Educational Loan, UCO Premier Educational Loan Scheme
- Union Bank Of India: Union Education
- United Bank Of India: United Education Loan, United Superb Education Loan, United Education Loan Under Management Quota
- Vijaya Bank: Education Loan To Students Admitted Under Management Quota (Non-IBA) Skill Loan Scheme IBA Model Education Loan – Top Rated Institutions – India IBA Model Education Loan – Other Institutions – India IBA Model Education Loan -Abroad
- Yes Bank: Yes Education Loan
How to Apply for PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan?
Students who are interested in applying for the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme must follow the steps given below carefully:
Steps to create a New Account for PM VidyaLakshmi Educational Loan:
- Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- This will take you to the official website https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/signup.
- You can also apply through https://www.jansamarth.in/
- Create a new account by filling in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Submit your details to receive a login ID and password.
Steps to Login & Apply for Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan:
- Log in to the portal using your credentials.
- Fill out the application form carefully and enter all your details correctly.
- Scan and upload all necessary documents.
- Click the “submit” option to complete the process & submit your application.
Who can apply for the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023?
Meritorious students from all over India can apply for the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023.
How can I apply for the PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan 2023?
The application process is completely online on the official website www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/index . You can find all details and steps for the application process in this article.