State Bank of India Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India Vacancy 2023. Official Recruitment Notification PDF Released for the SBI New Vacancy 2023. Keep reading to know all details like the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, documents required and the SBI Vacancy 2023 online apply process.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The State Bank of India has released the official recruitment notification PDF for the SBI Recruitment 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 42 Deputy Manager & Manager (Security).
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the SBI Vacancy 2023 through the official website bank.sbi/careers/currentopenings. The last date to apply is 27.11.2023
State Bank of India Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Manager & Deputy Manager|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||42 Posts|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Security)/ Manager (Security)
No. of Posts: 42 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Graduate (any discipline) from Government recognized University or Institution.
Prior Work Experience:
1) Deputy Manager (Security)
- An Officer not below the Rank of Captain in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Navy/ Airforce with minimum 5 years of commissioned Service.
- OR, An Officer not below the Rank of Assistant Superintendent/ Deputy Superintendent/ Assistant Commandant/ Deputy Commandant of Indian Police/ Para-military forces with minimum 05 years of service as an officer in such force.
2) Manager (Security)
- An Officer not below the Rank of Major in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Navy/ Airforce with minimum 10 years of commissioned Service.
- OR, An Officer not below the Rank of Deputy Superintendent/ Deputy Commandant of Indian Police/ Para-military forces with minimum 10 years of service as an Officer in such force.
Age Limit: Candidates must be within the age group of 28-40 years old
Related Post: SBI Recruitment 2023 for 94 Posts
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Rs. (48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810)|
|Manager (Security)||Rs. (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230)|
*The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, Provident Fund, Contributory Pension Fund i.e. NPS, Leave Fare Concession (LFC), Medical Facility, other perquisites etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interaction/ interview:
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
Related Post: Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023 for 66 Posts
The following documents are required to apply online for the latest State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for 42 Deputy Manager (Security) & Manager (Security) Vacancies:
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- PwBD certification (if applicable) (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates/ Discharge book (PDF)
- Form-16/ Offer Letter/ Latest Salary slip from current employer (PDF)
- NOC (If applicable) (PDF)
- Recent Photograph
State Bank of India Recruitment Online Apply
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the State Bank of India Vacancy 2023, must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website bank.sbi/careers/currentopenings
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
When is the start date to apply for the State Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
The start date to apply for the State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is 01.11.2023
When is the last date to apply for the SBI Vacancy 2023?
The laast date to apply for the SBI Vacancy 2023 is 27.11.2023