Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan (Asoni), Apply Online for Rs. 35,000 Loan Scheme for Women by Assam Government. Lakhpati Baideu Scheme Application Form. মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী মহিলা উদ্যমিতা অভিযান, অসম চৰকাৰৰ নতুন আঁচনি 2024.
Check all the important details regarding the New Scheme 2024 in Assam like benefits, eligibility, documents required, last date, official website, helpline number, application form, status, latest news, etc. Assam Government New Scheme for Women.
Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan 2024
The Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan is an ambitious initiative of HCM Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma to financially support rural women entrepreneurs across Assam.
The initiative aims to tuen over 39 lakh women Self Help Group (SHG) members to micro-entrepreneurs with a minimum annual income of Rs. 1 lakh each.
Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhijaan
|To empower women from SHGs to start businesses and promote self-reliance
|Rs. 10,000 grant in 1st Year; Rs. 12,500 Bank Loan + grant in 2nd Year
|Women in SHGs; specific child policy based on community and caste
|YouTube | Telegram
Objectives of Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Asoni
The following are the objectives of the recently launched Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Asoni 2024:
- to empower women from self-help groups (SHGs) to start their own businesses
- to provide financial assistance for entrepreneurial ventures
- to encourage women’s participation in Assam’s economic development
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan
These are the benefits of the new Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan Yojana launched by the Government of Assam:
- Initial grant of Rs. 10,000 to start a business
- Second-year financial support with a Rs. 12,500 bank loan and an equal grant from the government.
- Encouragement for women to become self-reliant and economically independent.
|Assam Free Silai Machine Scheme
|Assam Free e-Rickshaw Scheme
|Apun Bahan Scheme Assam
|Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
|Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme
|Amrit Brikha Andolan
Eligibility for মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী মহিলা উদ্যমিতা অভিযান
The eligibility criteria for মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী মহিলা উদ্যমিতা অভিযান has been mentioned below:
- Women associated with SHGs in Assam.
- General and OBC category women with no more than three (03) children; women from Moran, Muttock, and tea-tribe communities with four (04) or fewer children.
- ST and SC category women ineligible with more than four children.
- Commitment to children’s education and environmental conservation.
Documents for Assam Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
The eligible applicants must have the following documents ready to apply for the Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan (Scheme) or Lakhpati Baido Scheme:
- Proof of identity (Aadhar card or similar).
- Residence certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of association with an SHG.
- Documentation supporting the number of children.
- Proof of previous year’s sapling plantation.
Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan Loan Apply Form, Application Process
- Application Form: Availability and format to be provided by the state government
- Submission: Applicants must fill in and submit the form along with the documents required
- Verification and Approval: The applications will undergo verification for eligibility
- Grant Disbursement: Eligible women will receive the grant for starting their own business.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrepreneurship Fund (Seed Capital)
An active woman SHG member who:
- is registered under ASRLM
- has Aadhaar-linked savings bank account
- is not a defaulter of loan from SHG, federations, banks, financial institutions, etc., those who availed loan from MFI, prior to 2021, shall not be considered defaulter
- is involved in minimum one income generating activity on her own
- has a business plan for her activity/ enterprise
- does not have more than three children (General/ OBC) as on date
- does not have more than four children in case of ST/ SC/ Moran/ Matak/ Tea Tribes
- has enrolled her girl child/ children in a school
- has surviving saplings planted during Amrit Brikshya Andolan
Note: The benefits to be directly released to bank accounts of beneficiaries
What is Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan Scheme?
The Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan Scheme launched by the Government of Assam in 2024 is a scheme to empower the women in Assam to start a business with financial support from the government.
Who can apply for the Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan?
All the women of Assam associated with Self Help Groups (SHGs) in Assam, subject to certain eligibility criteria, may apply online for this scheme.
What is the last date to apply for Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan?
The last date to apply for the Assam Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan is not known yet.