Assam ST Scholarship 2020. Apply Online for Assam ST Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship 2020. Full Details, Online Application Form, Last Date, Scholarship Amount, etc provided below.
Assam ST Scholarship 2020
The Government of Assam has released an official notification regarding the Assam Schedule Tribe (ST) Scholarship Scheme 2020.
The Scholarship is basically for the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric students of Assam belonging to the Schedule Tribe (ST) for the year 2020-2021.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the Assam ST Scholarship 2020 through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in
Please read the full details and feel free to drop your queries in the comment box below. Also share the notification with your friends and dear ones.
Assam ST Scholarship 2020 Detials
Name of Scholarship Scheme: Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students
Scholarship Authority: Government of India
- Pre-Matric: Class I to Class X
- Post-Matric: Class XI to Post-Matriculation Level Courses
Application Status: Available
Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Assam ST Scholarship 2020
The scholarship shall be available for studies in India only and will be awarded by the Government of State/ Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs, i.e., permanently settled. The individual eligibility criteria for each scholarships are as mentioned below:
Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students
Class I – Class VIII:
- The scholarship will be awarded to those students whose parents/ guardians’ income does not exceed Rs. 50,000/- per annum.
- The scholarship will be tenable only in such institutions and for such pre-matriculation courses which have duly recognized by the State Government.
Class IX – Class X:
- The scholarship will be awarded to those students whose parents/ guardians’ income does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- She/ he should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- She/ he should be a regular, full-time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she/ he would not get a scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students
The Scholarship will be awarded to those students whose parents/ guardians’ income does not exceed Rs. 2.00 Lakh per annum.
Scholarship Amount for Assam ST Scholarship 2020
Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Amount
The value of scholarship is ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 350 per month depending upon the classes they study. Additionally Books and Ad hoc Grant are also available in the form lump-sump amount.
Post-Matric ST Scholarship Amount
The value of scholarship will include Maintenance Allowance, Reader Charges for blind students, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, Study Tour Charges/ thesis typing/ printing charges and book allowance for students pursuing correspondence course, for complete duration of the course.
Assam ST Scholarship 2020 Application Form
Assam ST Scholarship 2020 Application Form is available in the online format only. The same can be accessed through the National Scholarship Portal (www.scholarships.gov.in)
Important Dates for Assam ST Scholarship 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||20-10-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-12-2020|
|Last Date of Defective Verification||18-01-2021|
|Last Date for Institute Level Verification||20-01-2021|
How to Apply for Assam ST Scholarship 2020
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the Assam ST Scholarship 2020:
- Scroll down this page, look for “Online Apply” button
- Click on “Apply Online”
- A new page will be opened.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Register yourself by entering your details
- After registration, enter all credentials and upload your documents as asked for in the portal
- Finally click on “Submit” and take a print out of the submitted application
You May Also Like:
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc
- DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2020: NTSE Application Form 2020-2021
- Assam ST Scholarship 2020: Online Application for Pre & Post-Matric ST Scholarship
- Assam OBC Scholarship 2020: Online Application