DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020. Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam Admission 2020. Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, Selection Process and more here.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam has released an official notification regarding the DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020, for admission into the various paramedical courses under the Paramedical Institutes of Assam.
The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format available at DME Assam’s Official Website (www.dme.assam.gov.in) from 27-October-2020 to 03-November-2020.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Details
|Name of Course||Paramedical Course|
|Total No. of Seats||332|
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam|
|Name of State||Assam|
|Application Form||from 27-11-2020|
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
- He/ She must be a citizen of India
- He/ She must be a permanent resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSLC (Science) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of n45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(H&P) candidates.
Age Limit for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
The students have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST (P) and ST (H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per the existing norms of the Government of Assam.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Institute List
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh and
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati
Offered Courses by DME Assam Paramedical Institutes
The following are the courses offered by the DME Assam Paramedical Institutes:
Note: The total no. of seats in all institutes is 332
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology
- Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in ICU Technology
- Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Course
- Diploma in Emergency and First Aid
- Diploma in OT Technology (OT + Anaesthesia + Endoscopy)
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course
Selection Process for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
The selection of the candidates for the course and the institutes will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counselling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in
Admission Form for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
The DME Assam Paramedical Admission Form 2020 will be available at DME Assam’s Official Website (www.dme.assam.gov.in) from 27-10-2020 to 03-11-2020.
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (whichever is convenient) on or before 05-11-2020.
The Application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Documents Required for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
Attested copies of the following below mentioned documents are to be enclosed along with the application form:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit Card of HSLC Examination (for Age Proof)
- Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent Examination
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of Assam
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (wherever applicable)
- Unemployment Family Quota Certificate recently issued by Local MLA (if applicable)
Important Dates for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
|Application Submission Starts on||27-10-2020|
|Application Submission Ends on||05-11-2020|
You May Also Like:
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
- Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022 | Apply Online for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Class 9, 10, HS & College Students | Assam Scholarships
- MLA Scholarship Assam | SUHRID Scheme Application Form [PDF] | 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc