SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Full Syllabus 2020 | Download PET full Pdf Syllabus | PET Syllabus | D.El.Ed Syllabus 2020 | PDF | Pre-Entry-Test | Diploma in Elementary Education |
The full syllabus for D.El.Ed. in pdf format is provided below. Students may download the full PET syllabus in pdf format from the link given below or just bookmark this page for future reference.
The Test shall have Two Sections: Section-I and Section-II
Time: 2 hours
Type of question: MCQ
Number of question: 100
Mark carried by each question: 1
The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks shall be deducted from the total marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response given to a question will be treated as incorrect response.
|Section I (35 marks)||Section II (65 marks)|
|A. General English 10 marks||A. General Mathematics 15 marks|
|B. General Knowledge 15 marks||B. General Science & EVS 15 marks|
|C. Reasoning 10 marks||C. Social Science 20 marks|
|–||D. Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo) 15 marks|
A. General English:
Vocabulary, tenses, verbs, preposition, comprehension, voice change, narration, adverbs, synonyms, antonyms
B. General Knowledge:
Current affairs, who is who, abbreviations, the constitution of India, History of Assam, Inventions and discoveries, Sports. Art and culture, Everyday Science, World Organizations, Geography of India, Educational Commissions and Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations
Logical and analytical reasoning, pattern etc.
- Numbers: Natural, Whole, even and odd numbers, prime and composite numbers, place value, four fundamental operations of number, factors and multiples, prime factors, LCM and
- HCF, ascending and descending order.
- Fractions: Concept of fraction and its uses,
- Percentage: Concept of percentage, solving problems involving percentage, profit and loss.
- Money: Concept of money, solving problems involving money.
- Geometry: Angles, types of angles, types of triangle, types of quadrilateral, circle.
- Measurement: Length, area, volume and perimeter of different geometrical figures, measurement of weight and time.
- Data handling: Representation of data, Bar diagram, Pie diagram.
- Square & square root: Concept of square root, solving problems involving square root.
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple algebraic equation
B. Science & Environmental Science
- Natural and Social Environment
- Factors influencing the environment.
- Causes of environmental degradation: Air, water, sound and soil pollution. Bio-diversity
- Environmental Issues: Flood, erosion, earthquake, deforestation, population explosion.
- Environmental protection- Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government.
- Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change,
- Chemical reaction,
- Force, energy, motion
- Cell–Plant and animal cell, structures
- Adaptation in plants, reproduction in plants
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature
- Acid, Bases and Salt
- Light and Reflections
- Weather and climate
- Respiration in the organisms and in plants
C. Social Science
- Natural and human resources
- Atmosphere and its different layers
- Freedom movement of India and role of India
- Constitution of India and its importance
- Democracy and its principles
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom
- Ancient urban civilization
- Government : State and Central
- Earth and its structure
- Consumer protection and right
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society
- Transport and communication
- Agricultural and Industrial development
- India after independence
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio economic development in Assam
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill).
- Methods of language teaching
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Suffix, prefix, gender, the coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar (sandhi)
- The verb and number (singular and plural)
- Reading Comprehension Test
- Nattabidhi, Sattabidhi
You May Also Like:
- MLA Scholarship Assam | SUHRID Scheme | 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc
- DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits