Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021. Check Eligibility, Selection Process & Submit Online Application. Get notified on Latest Assam Career and Assam Government News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
Assam VFA Training Course Admission Overview
The Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department Assam has released an official notification recently regarding the admission into one year VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science for the session 2020-2021.
The interested and the eligible candidates may submit their online application for the Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021 for a total of 378 Seats till 13-02-2021.
Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
|Name of Course||VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|No. of Seats||378|
|Category WIse||General: 15, OBC/MOBC: 243, ST(P): 41, ST(H): 34, SC: 45|
|Name of Department||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam|
|Duration of Course||01 Year|
|School Name||School of Veterinary Science and A.H., Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam|
Assam VFA Training Course Admission Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should not be less than 18 Years and more than 30 Years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit of the candidates of reserved categories are as under:
(i) 03 (three) Years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC
(ii) 05 (five) Years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)
The minimum educational qualification required for admission in VFA Training Course is HSSLC (Science) Passed with Biology as a subject from a recognized University/Board
The candidates must be permanent residents of the State of Assam and are required to upload scan copy of Permanent resident Certificate (PRC) along with the Application.
If a candidate fails to upload PRC at the time of application, receipt of Application for PRC submitted before the Deputy Commissioner’s Office may be submitted but at the time of Personality Assessment Test the original copy of the certificate should be produced, failure of which the candidates may be rejected outright.
- MLA Scholarship Assam | SUHRID Scheme | 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc
- DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
Assam VFA Training Course Admission Selection Process
- The candidates whose applications are found complete in all respects and accepted online will be called for personnel assessment test before the Selection Committee. The candidates will have to produce all original certificates and testimonials before the Selection Committee at the time of personnel assessment test.
- The date of personnel assessment test will be notified in due course of time
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for the personnel assessment test before the selection committee to be held either at the Office of the Director, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-03 or at the Office the Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H., Assam, Ghungoor, Silchar.
Assam VFA Training Course Admission Application Fee
The candidates need to pay an application fee through the Indian Postal Order of the following amount drawn in favour of the Principal, School of Veterinary Sciences & A.H. Assam, Ghungoor, Silchar payable at the Post Office, Silchar Medical College, Silchar.
How to Apply for Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021?
The candidates may apply for the Assam VFA Course Admission 2021 by submitting an online application through the Official Website (i.e., animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in). The link to apply online is also given below.
- Postal Order showing payment of required fees as mentioned above.
- For age proof, HSLC Certificate or Admit Card issued by recognized Board/Council.
- The PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) issued for Educational Purpose or Receipt of Application for PRC before the Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
- HSLC (or equivalent) Marksheet
- HSSLC (Sc.) Marksheet.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
- Caste Certificate/EWS Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
- DDO’s Certificate in case of serving Grade-IV employees of the Department.
|Starting Date||29-01-2021 (from 05:00 pm)|
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|