DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21 | Apply Now | Application Form | DHE Assam | Directorate of Higher Education, Assam | Assam Scholarship | Scholarship for College Students | Combined Merit Scholarship Assam |
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Assam has released an official notification regarding the Combined Merit Scholarship (Degree and Master) Scheme 2020-21. All the candidates who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria, may apply for the scholarship.
Important Dates for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
|Online Application Starting Date||13-October-2020|
|Online Application Closing Date|
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Details
NAME OF SCHOLARSHIP: Combined Merit Scholarship
FINANCIAL YEAR: 2020-2021
WHO CAN APPLY: Students who are pursuing Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institution.
AUTHORITY: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Assam.
Scholarship Amount for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
|1. For UG courses||₹300 per month|
|2. For PG courses||₹500 per month|
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
1. The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-2021 shall be:
- For UG: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship Scheme
- For PG: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship Scheme
2. Students pursuing General Degree and Master Degree courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized Institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
4. The students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application. (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries
6. The candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution
7. Selection should be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
How to Apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
Intending students fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in between 13th October to
3rd November 2020 19-November-2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/ testimonials
The Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institution will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form alongwith all relevant certificates/ testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 under their seal and signature on or before 10th November 2020 positively.
Documents Required for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory)
- Certificate from the Registrar/ Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory)
- Final Mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./ T.D.C.)
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
NOTE: Applications in any other form (soft copy/ hard copy) will not be entertained after the dates stipulated above.
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
FAQs on DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
1. What is the full form of DHE Assam?
DHE Assam Stands for Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
2. What is DHE Combined Merit Scholarship?
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship is a scholarship scheme of Assam which provides financial assistance to Under Graduate and Post Graduate students of Assam.
3. Who can apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship?
Students who are pursuing Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institution in Assam are eligible to apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship.
4. What is the last date to apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020?
The last date to apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship is 03-11-2020
5. What is the scholarship amount for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020?
For Under Graduate Courses: ₹300 per month &
For Post Graduate Courses: ₹500 per month
You May Also Like:
- Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022 | Apply Online for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Class 9, 10, HS & College Students | Assam Scholarships
- MLA Scholarship Assam | SUHRID Scheme Application Form [PDF] | 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc
- DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020