DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020. Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Qualification, Age Limit, Admission Process, Last Date, etc here at AssamGovJob.in.
DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020
The Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam has released an official Assam ANM Admission 2020 notification regarding the ANM Training Course for the academic year 2020-2021 in different Health Institutions in the state under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may submit online applications w.e.f. 01-12-2020 to 10-12-2020 till midnight.
DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020 Overview
|Course Name||Auxiliary Nurses Midwives (ANM) Course|
|Name of Institute(s)||Govt. ANM Training Centres of Assam|
Eligibility Criteria for DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect. The provision of the permanent resident certificate shall not be applicable to the wife/ daughters of the employees of the Govt, of Assam.
- Only female candidates may apply.
Age Limit for DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020
The candidate must be not less than 18 Years of age and not more than 25 Years of age as on 31-12-2020 of the year of admission. Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 Years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC category candidates.
Special relaxation of age for candidates applying for 2020-2021:
In view of the speaking order No.HLA.518/2017 dated 1st June 2018 where by the Government of Assam quashed the entire selection process carried out in the year 2015-2016 for the ANM Training Course due to which in 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 ANM Training could not be held in Govt. Institutions, candidates who were between 18-25 Years as on 31-12-2015, 31-12-2016, 31-12-2017 and 31-12-2018 shall also be eligible to apply for admission to the course for the session 2020-21.
Educational Qualification for DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020
The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSSLC (10+2) or equivalent, and or, as per latest guidelines of Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Admission Process for DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020
- The selected candidates shall have to take admission in the specified Institutions as per allotment by Director of Health Services (FW), Assam on or before the last date of admission as fixed by the Government.
- The admission of the candidates will be subjected to medical fitness.
- As far as practicable, candidates will be allotted seat in the Institute in her home district or nearest to home district.
- 50 nos. seat has been separately approved by Govt. for candidates belonging to Tea Tribes.
How to Apply for DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020
The interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 01-12-2020 to 10-12-2020, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the DHSFW, Assam.
To apply for DHSFW Assam ANM Admission 2020, the candidates needs to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Scroll down this page, look for “Apply Online” button.
- Click on “Apply Online“
- Enter the information as required
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
Get FREE!! Notifications
You May Also Like
- ONGC Scholarship 2023, Registration & Eligibility Details
- Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration, Apply Online
- MLA Scholarship Assam 2023 – Application Form PDF Download
- Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023: Application Form, Last Date
- DHE Assam Scholarship 2023, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date
- SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Application Form