National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021. Online download the NTSE Application form for the year 2021-2022 here. Get full details on Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, Selection Process, Last Date, How to Apply for NTSE 2021-2022.
National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) Assam has released an official notification regarding the Stage Level (Stage-I) of National Talent Search (NTS) Examination for the year 2021-2022.
The interested students, who are studying in Class X, can apply online for this examination.
ALSO READ: MLA Scholarship Scheme (SUHRID), Assam, 2021
What is the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)?
National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify the talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of examination conducted. The Scholarship will be awarded as per the NCERT Rules.
National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021 Details
|Exam Name||National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)|
|Awarding Authority||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|No. of Scholarship for Assam||202|
Scholarship Amount for National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021
The amount of the scholarship for the National Talent Search (NTS) Examination will be as given as under:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250 per month for Class XI to Class XII
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000 per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates
- The Scholarship amount for PhD is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Category Wise Reservation for NTSE Assam 2021
Below is a set of relaxation available under the National Talent Search (NTS) Examination Assam:
- Assam State quota is 202
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging to the SC Category
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging to the ST Category
- 27% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to the OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) from the year 2019-2020, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs. Those candidates have to produce an income and assets certificate issued by the competent authority.
- 4% will Scholarship will be reserved for Physically Challenged Group of Students
Eligibility Criteria for NTSE Assam 2021
The eligibility criteria for National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021 is mentioned below:
All students studying in Class X in any type of recognized school including Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, and Sainik School etc. will be eligible to appear at the State Level Examination from the State in which the school is located. However, no domicile restriction shall be imposed.
Age Limit (ODL) for NTSE 2021
Students registered under Open and Distance Learning (ODL) are also eligible for scholarship provided the students are below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of that particular year) the students is not employed and they are appearing in class X for the first time.
Selection Process for National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021
The selection process for National Talent Search Examination Assam 2020 is mentioned as under:
- There will be two stages of the selection process for the award of this scholarship
- Stage-I (State-Level) selection will be done by State/ UTs and those who qualify Stage-I will be eligible to appear in the Stage-II (National Level) Examination, conducted by the NCERT
- State Level qualifying marks for the candidates of General Category is 40% in each paper and for the candidates from SC/ ST/ PH is 32% in each paper.
This is an OMR based examination. Each question shall carry one mark each in both the papers. There will be no negative marking in either of the tests.
- Previous years’ question papers are also available in the ‘Bidyarthi’ app.
- There is no prescribed syllabus for NTSE. However, the standard of items shall be conforming to the level of Classes IX and Class X
Exam Syllabus for National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021
- There are two papers: Paper-I – Mental Ability Test (MAT): 100 Marks; Paper-II – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): 100 Marks
- This is an OMR based examination. Each question shall carry one mark each in both the papers.
- There will be no negative marking in either of the tests
- Previous Years’ Question Papers are also available in the “Bidyarthi” app
- There is no prescribed syllabus for the NTS Examination. However, the standard of items shall be conforming to the level of Class IX and Class X.
- A separate booklet called ‘Learn about the Test’ containing sample items for both the Tests MAT and SAT is available in print as well as on the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in.
- The Mental Ability Test (MAT) will consist of 100 multiple-choice type items, with four alternatives. Each item will carry one mark. Candidates are required to answer the items on a separate OMR sheet as per instructions given in the test booklet and on the OMR sheet.
- The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) will consist of 100 multiple-choice items of one mark each. Each item shall have four alternatives, out of which only one will be the correct answer. There shall be 40 items from Science, 40 from Social Science, and 20 from Mathematics, Candidates are required to answer the items on a separate OMR sheet to be provided at the examination center as per instructions.
Examination Fee for National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 250|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 225|
|Differently Abled Candidates||Rs. 220|
|Payment Mode||Debit/Credit card, Internet Banking|
National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021 Application Form
The application process of National Talent Search (NTS) Examination has been made Online. The interested students have to download the “Bidyarthi” app from the Play Store of Android Phone.
Moreover, they can apply through the Govt. of Assam official website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in. Applicants have to pay the exam fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card, Internet Banking at the time of the application.
- DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Assam 2023 – Scholarship for Assam PG Girl Students of Rs. 10,000
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
- Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022 | Apply Online for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Class 9, 10, HS & College Students | Assam Scholarships
- MLA Scholarship Assam | SUHRID Scheme Application Form [PDF] | 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022
Medium of Exam for NTSE Assam 2021
The tests will be available in the following languages: Asamiya, Bangla, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
The candidate has to mention his option regarding the language in which he/she want to take the test in the application form. Accordingly, the question booklet in that language shall be made available to the candidate at the centre. After exercising this option, no request for the change of medium will be entertained.
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Assam 2021 Admit Card
The E-Admit Card (for NTSE) for the candidates will be available online. The candidate may download his/ her Admit Card by putting his/ her Application Number or Name on or after (will be updated later).
If the candidate fails to submit the required information of deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
Important Dates for NTSE Assam 2021
|Application process starts from||01-10-2021|
|Application process closes on||30-10-2021|
|Examination Date||December (2021) or January (2022)|
|E-Admit Card release date||will be notified soon|
Important Links for NTSE Assam
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Declaration Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
3 thoughts on “National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022”
Pingback: Assam SC Scholarship 2020: Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students
Pingback: Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
Pingback: অসমীয়া বাক্য ৰচনা কৰা In Assamese | অসমীয়া জতুৱা ঠাচ - 350+ বাক্য ৰচনা